1. The Administrator collects information voluntarily provided by the Shop’s customers. In addition, the Administrator can record connection parameter information such as IP addresses for technical purposes related to server administration and to collect general statistical demographic information (eg, the region of the connection) as well as for security purposes.
2. Personal data collected by the Administrator are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Act of
29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws 1997, No. 133, item 883, as amended) and the Act of 18 July 2002 Providing electronic services (Journal of Laws 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended) exclusively on the basis of the data processing authorization and solely for the purpose of performing the order submitted by the Customer, archiving or services provided electronically by the Administrator and for other purposes As defined in the Regulations.
3. The administrator shall make every effort to protect the privacy and information provided to the Customer about the Internet Store. The administrator carefully chooses and implements appropriate technical, including programmatic and organizational measures, to protect the data being processed, and in particular protects the data against unauthorized access, disclosure, loss and destruction, unauthorized modification, and unauthorized modification. Applicable laws.
4. Due to the voluntary nature of the Customer providing his personal data, they have the right to access their personal data, correct them, and may request the Administrator to remove the personal data previously provided from the data files kept by the Administrator, subject to the sentence next. The Administrator may refuse to delete data if the Customer has previously violated the provisions of this document or the Terms and Conditions, and the data is necessary to clarify these circumstances and establish the Customer’s liability.
5. In the event of a change of the data of the Client who has registered in the Internet Shop, the Customer may, after logging into the Internet Shop, modify them.
6. The Administrator may entrust the processing of personal data of Clients to third parties performing certain services, in particular the execution of the order delivery, the payment execution, the Customer Satisfaction Survey in the Internet Shop, ie:
a. Polish Postal Service S.A. With its registered office in Warsaw (8, 00-940 Warsaw, Poland) as the data controller entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw. Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number 0000334972, with the share capital of 774.140.000,00 zlotys fully paid, with NIP: 525-00-07-313, which is a postal service provider within the meaning of the Act of 29 December 2012 Year of postal law (Journal of Laws 2012.1529). The transfer concerns the data necessary for the execution of the order, in particular: name, surname, address.
b. FedEx Express Polska Sp. With o.o. With its registered office in Warsaw (Krucza 16/22, 05-526 Warsaw) as the data controller entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw. Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under number 0000037973, with the share capital of PLN 1,000,000.00, holding the VAT NIP: 5261005306, a postal service provider within the meaning of the Act of 29 December 2012, 2012.1529).The transfer concerns the data necessary for the execution of the order, in particular: name, surname, address.
c. Online payment system operator DialCom24 Sp. With o.o. With registered office in Poznan (Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań) as a data administrator entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000306513, 1 697 000 PLN fully paid, with NIP: 781-173-38-52, which is a payment service provider within the meaning of the Act of 19 August 2011 on payment services (Journal of Laws of 2011.199.1175, as amended). The transfer concerns the data necessary to make a payment by DialCom24, in particular: name, email address, telephone number.
1. When browsing the Internet Web site, “cookies” are used, which is small text information that is stored on the Customer’s terminal device in connection with the use of the Internet Store. Their use is aimed at the correct functioning of the websites of the Online Shop.
2. The “cookies” used by the Administrator are safe for Customer’s devices. In particular, it is not possible to get viruses or other unwanted software or malware into your device. These files allow you to identify the software used by you and customize your Online Shop individually for each Customer. Cookies typically include the name of the domain they came from, their retention time on the device, and the assigned value.
3. The administrator uses two types of “cookies” files:
a. Session Cookies: are stored on the Internet Shopper’s device and remain there until the end of the session of the browser. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the store device of the Internet Store Client. The session cookies mechanism does not allow the downloading of any personal information or confidential information from the Customer’s Internet Store device.
b. Persistent Cookies: They are stored on the Internet Store Client and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or shutting down a device does not remove it from the Internet Store Client. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow you to download any personal or confidential information from your Internet Store customer’s device.
4. The administrator uses “cookies” for the following purposes:
a. Internet Store configuration;
b. Identification of logged Clients and visibility of the login;
c. Memorization of Goods added by the Customer to the “cart”;
d. Memorization of login data, order data, and other information and data entered by the Customer;
e. Adjusting the contents of the Internet Shop’s website to the individual preferences of the Customer and optimizing the use of the Shop’s website;
f. Conduct an anonymous statistics showing how customers are endorsing the Web Store, including identifying their needs;
5. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of the companies listed above to learn how to use “cookies”.
6. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, particularly the Google Network, to display ads that are tailored to the way that you use the Online Shop. For this purpose, information about the Customer’s navigation path or the time remaining on that page may be retained.
7. For information about Customer’s preferences collected through the Google Display Network, Customer may review and edit information resulting from “cookies” with the https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/ tool.
8. The customer can change his / her own cookies settings at any time, specifying the conditions for storing and accessing cookies through his / her device. Changes to the settings referred to in the preceding sentence may be made by the Customer through the Internet browser settings or through the configuration of the service. These settings may be changed in particular to block automatic handling of cookies in your web browser settings or to notify them of any inclusion on your device. Detailed information about the capabilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
9. The customer may delete cookies at any time, using the available features of the web browser he uses:
a. Internet Explorer,
g. Safari (iOS),
h. Windows Phone,
10. Restricting the use of “cookies” may affect some of the functionality available on the Internet Store website.