1. Delivery of Goods is not territorially restricted and is delivered to the address indicated by the Customer during the Order submission process.
2. The Customer may choose the following forms of delivery of ordered Goods:
a. Through a courier company, b. Via mail operator.
3. The seller on the website of the Store, in the description of the Goods, informs the Client about the number of Working Days needed to complete the Order and its delivery as well as the amount of charges for delivery of the Goods.
4. The delivery and execution date of the Order is calculated on the Working Day in accordance with pt. VII. 2.
5. If the Goods covered by the Order provide for a different period of execution, the entire longest of the orders is envisaged for the entire Order.
ELIGIBILITY TO WITHDRAW FROM THE AGREEMENT
1. A consumer customer may withdraw from the Contract without giving a reason by submitting the relevant statement within 14 days. To keep that deadline, it is enough to send a statement before it expires.
2. The customer may formulate the statement himself or use the template of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement, which constitutes Appendix No. 1 to the Regulations.
3. The 14-day period is counted from the date on which the Goods were delivered or in the case of the Service Contract from the date of its conclusion.
4. The Seller, upon receipt of a statement of withdrawal from the Customer, will send a confirmation of withdrawal to the Consumer’s e-mail address.
5. The Consumer’s right to withdraw from the Agreement is excluded if:
a. Provision of services if the Seller has performed the full service with the express consent of the Consumer, who has been informed prior to the commencement of the service that, upon satisfaction of the Seller’s performance, he will lose his right to withdraw from the Contract;
b. An agreement where the price or remuneration is determined by fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller does not exercise control and which may occur before the expiration of the time limit for withdrawal;
c. Contracts for the provision of unqualified Goods, manufactured to the specifications of the Consumer or to meet their individual needs;
d. Contracts in which the subject matter is a commodity that is subject to rapid deterioration or has a short shelf life;
e. The contract where the subject of the benefit is the Goods delivered in a sealed package which, when opened, can not be returned for health or hygiene purposes if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
f. Contracts for the supply of Products which, on their own merits, are inseparably linked to other items;
g. An agreement in which the subject of the offer is alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon the conclusion of the Sale Agreement, and whose delivery may take place only after 30 days and whose value depends on market fluctuations over which the Seller has no control;
h. Contracts in which the Consumer expressly requests the Seller to come to him for emergency repair or maintenance; If the Seller provides additional services other than those for which the Consumer requested, or supplies Goods other than spare parts necessary for repair or maintenance, the Consumer may be entitled to withdraw from the Contract for additional services or Goods;
i. An agreement in which the subject matter is sound or visual recording or computer programs delivered in sealed packaging if the packaging has been opened after delivery; Delivery of dailies, periodicals or magazines, except for the subscription contract;
j. Contracts concluded through public auction;
k. Accommodation, non-residential, carriage, car rental, gastronomy, leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural services contracts if the date or period of service is specified in the contract;
l. Contracts for the provision of digital content that are not recorded on a physical medium if the performance of the benefit has commenced with the express consent of the Consumer before the expiration of the Termination Date and after informing the Seller of the loss of the right of withdrawal.
6. In the event of termination of the Remote Contracts, the Agreement is considered not to be. What the parties have witnessed is reimbursed unchanged unless a change was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functionality of the Goods. The refund should be made immediately, not later than within 14 days. Please return the purchased goods to the Seller’s address.
7. The Seller shall immediately, but no later than within 14 days of receipt of the Consumer’s declaration of withdrawal, return to the Consumer any payment made by him, including the delivery of the Goods. The Seller makes a refund using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer agrees otherwise, without the consumer being bound by the method. Seller may withhold return of payments received from the Customer until the item is returned or delivery by the Customer of a return receipt, whichever occurs earlier, unless the Seller has offered to receive the item from the Customer himself.
8. If the Consumer chooses to deliver the Goods other than the cheapest ordinary delivery method offered by the Seller, then the Seller is not obliged to reimburse the consumer for the additional costs incurred.
9. The customer bears only the direct return cost of the Goods, unless the Seller agrees to bear that cost.